When you want to retain your employees and develop their skills .
skills management is how a company attracts, recruits and retains its employees with the skills that the company needs to progress.
Successful skills management ensures that at all times the company has the necessary know-how to achieve its objectives.
Our Consultants specializing in vocational training and skills development are able to:
- Identify the existing skills within your company,
- Validate the correct use of skills present ,
- Evaluate the strategic skills needs (current and future),
- Prepare a skills development plan based on identified needs,
- Communicate on the need to evolve throughout one’s life,
- Organize training sessions ,
- Measure trainees and evaluate training organizations ,
- Encourage and measure the implementation of the training courses followed,
- Retain employees,
Employees want to join a company in which they are taken into consideration and where they have the opportunity to evolve and progress.
Think skills development, when you want to develop the know-how of your company, and the development and versatility of your employees.
This enrichment of skills will allow you to distinguish yourself from your competitors and to conquer new markets.