When to use coaching?
When you evolve towards new responsibilities, when you need to have confidence in yourself, when you have to manage conflicts and stress in a changing, shifting or complex environment.
A professional coach is effective and necessary for:
- Improving self-confidence, self-affirmation
- Managing stress in difficult situations
- Taking up a new position, new responsibilities, repositioning
- Improving performance
- Preparing for a meeting, an interview, a negotiation during a professional reorientation
- Better managing time and priorities;
- Better delegating in the management of conflicts
- Preventing psycho-social risks
- Stepping back, having a clearer vision of a situation that is sometimes complex
- Clarifying motivation.