After an interview with the Manager, to find out their expectations but also their fears, and through the study and analysis of all HR processes (excluding payroll, see our specific payroll audit ).
Verification of compliance with legal obligations (labor law, collective agreement, occupational medicine, safety, professional interviews, CSE elections, etc.), advice and highlighting of the risks and penalties incurred.
During this HR audit and occupational risk prevention , the following will be audited among others:
- The notice board,
- The personnel register,
- Medical visits,
- The company profile,
- Models of employment contracts,
- The personnel administration management process,
- The rules of procedure,
- The IT charter,
- The dashboard (payroll, overtime, absenteeism, turnover, etc.).
- The remuneration policy,
- The skills development plan, and its process,
- Labor relations, and compulsory negotiations,
- The single occupational risk assessment document,
- Evacuation instructions and drills, and checking of fire extinguishers.
This HR audit will be the subject of an oral and written feedback to Management, which will highlight the strengths on which to capitalize and areas for improvement of current HR practices.
During the HR audit, the risks will be identified as well as the penalties incurred. We will present our recommendations to you to prepare for the future of the company with confidence and optimize its HR processes (see audit model).