Our HR experts can help you carry out a diagnosis, measuring the differences between the situations of women and men.
This diagnosis covers 9 areas :
- Effective remuneration
- Working conditions
- Professional promotion
- Health and safety at work
- The articulation between professional activity and personal and family life
Within the framework of the reduction of the observed gaps, our time-sharing HRDs can (from the diagnosis and the retained fields of action) propose you a choice of actions and measures, carry out the legal verifications, and advise you on the conduct of the negotiations with the trade unions.
The proposals adopted during the negotiations will then be formalised in a company agreement or a unilateral action plan, within the framework of the law on professional equality.
This negotiation, on professional equality between women and men, but also on the Quality of Life at Work, covers the following topics:
- The articulation between personal and professional life for employees
- Objectives and measures to achieve professional equality between women and men
- Measures to combat all forms of discrimination
- Measures relating to the professional integration and retention of disabled employees
- The exercise of employees’ right of expression
- The modalities for defining a provident scheme
- The modalities for the full exercise of the right to disconnection,
Finally, our HR Consultants can calculate the gender equality INDEX for publication, and propose actions to be implemented in order to eliminate the disparities that still exist.
The index must be higher than 75 or corrective or financial measures for wage adjustments will have to be implemented to avoid financial penalties.