This Forum brings together decision-makers for Quality of Life at Work and the forces of proposals with implementation workshops led by suppliers for well-being at work AND being well at work, on January 20, 21 and 22, 2020 in Deauville.
You are HRD, HR Director, CSR Directors, DET, Office Manager, CHO …
Do you have projects in QWL and employee well-being?
Come and discover the Quality of Life at Work offers and solutions
Luxury 4 * accommodation with breakfasts 2 nights, Transport AR Paris-Deauville, Access to the Forum, including:
Teambuilding, exhibition, one-to-one meeting, business lunches, 1 cocktail reception, 1 Gala evening, awarding of Trophies, Networking.
3 round table conferences:
- “ QWL is the “Holy Grail” of the employer brand? “
- “ Data + Analytics + Indicator + X + QVT = Performance, Let’s solve the equation! “
- “ Take me to the jobs of tomorrow and work differently! “)
6 organizing workshops:
- “ What if we were enchanted? »Hosted by Anne-Sophie VERGNE
- “Carrying out a QWL measurement process: keys to success and pitfalls to avoid” Hosted by Laeticia LATIL and Béatrix JOUNAULT
- “ Chief Happiness Officer: bullshit job or real asset to combine well-being at work & performance “ Animated by Aurélie COLLET, Juliana DETHUNE, Sarah MACHEBOEUF and Angelika MLEZCKO
- “ RSE & QVT, 2 complementary and inseparable concepts? “ Animated by Sylvie SARDIN
- “ Lego® Serious Play®: solve complex problems in collective intelligence with Lego! “ Animated by Htéphane GUEGUEN
- “ Let’s talk about the future of QVT, in casual mode! “ ) Animated by Arnaud COLLERY
- “ Adopt a personalized management for the greater good of your employees and the company! “ Animated by J3R
- “ With Léa’s Baskets, bring “Joy in the Stomach” to your businesses! “ Animated by Léa’s Baskets
- “ Health: a new pillar of quality of life at work or a new full-fledged CSR approach? “ Animated by H4D
- “ Measure and improve the comfort of workspaces for greater well-being and efficiency! “ Animated by Kandu
Here is a free invitation according to your availability: