BOOST’RH is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data, we will be happy to help you.
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Who else has access to your personal data?
- How do we secure your data?
- Information about cookies
- Access to my personal information / Right to be forgotten
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Treatment – any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Concerned person – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We (in capitals or not) – BOOST’RH , editor of this website.
2. Principles of data protection
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
3. Rights of the data owner
The owner of the data has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you need to know whether your personal data is being processed, what data is being collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is being processed.
- Right of access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure (or right to be forgotten) – meaning that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – which means in certain cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we deny your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of the supervisory authority – which means you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
4. Data we collect
Information you provided to us
This can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information needed to provide you with a product / service or to improve your customer experience. We save the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if applicable), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
- Provide our services to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you in relation to such products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to the services.
- Improve your customer experience
- Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide or offer you products or services
- To communicate with you, whether for the sale or invoicing of our products or services or to send you information
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners)
- Administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
Until you notify us otherwise, we consider offering you products / services similar or identical to your purchasing history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and commercial offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners)
- Respond to your requests for our products and services
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, up to a maximum of 3 years.
We may process your personal data for other purposes which are not mentioned here, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- Further processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for the processing.
We will notify you of any further processing and such purposes.
6. Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners in order to enable you to provide the service to you or to improve your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
7. How do we secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we are committed to informing the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
9. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionalities that make the use of our service more convenient and allow more personalized functionalities to be offered. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don’t need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to serve advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
10. Access to my personal information / Right to be forgotten
In accordance with European regulations GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you can interact with your personal data from the control center below:
Personal data control center:
List and purpose of cookies used on this site:
Access to your privacy settings:
[ultimate_gdpr_cookie_popup]Manage cookie settings on this site[/ultimate_gdpr_cookie_popup]
11. Contact information
Last modification: 05/02/2019.